After you carefully read the Plan Description and Master Agreement, take one of the following steps to enroll in the Texas Tuition Promise Fund:
- Enroll online. It only takes about 15 minutes to establish a Contract to prepay all or part of your child’s undergraduate college tuition and required fees.
- Download an Enrollment Kit to get more information about the Texas Tuition Promise Fund along with the application.
- Download an Enrollment Application. Print and complete the application and mail it back to us.
Once you decide to purchase a tuition contract from the Texas Tuition Promise Fund, you simply need to:
- Choose a Tuition Units type
- Select a Payment Option
- Decide how many Tuition Units you want to purchase
- Pay a one-time administrative fee of $25
- Purchase as little as one Tuition Unit to establish an account
- Assemble the following information available for both the Purchaser and the Beneficiary:
- Social Security number
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Routing and account numbers for Purchaser’s bank account