Reasons to Prepay
There are two good reasons to select a prepaid plan to save for college.
1. Offer Substantial Savings
- Prepaying tuition and required fees at Texas public colleges and universities with the Texas Tuition Promise Fund (the Plan) gives students the gift of a college education and provides a buffer against those rising costs.
- Since every family’s situation is different, we designed our Plan to let you choose the right approach for your child from among a range of college goals and payment plans.
- Every contract with us has one thing in common: the earlier you start, the easier it will be to accomplish your student’s educational savings goals and increase your savings by locking in today’s lower prices at Texas public colleges and universities.
2. Offer Peace of Mind
- Prepaid plans are not an investment and do not depend on ups and downs of the market if used to pay undergraduate resident tuition and required fees at Texas public colleges and universities.
- Purchasers can change the Beneficiary or cancel the account for a refund. Limitations apply so read the Plan Description carefully before purchasing a plan.